Anin is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, authorized to represent individuals in their applications to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. While she likes to keep a dynamic practice and take on various types of cases, her specialty is in skills-based applications. She has lived in three different countries and currently speaks two languages. She regrets to have lost her skills in French and Japanese, but vow to gain one back this lifetime. Her favourite thing to do when she is not working on immigration matters, is helping out in the kitchen of Carnegie Community Centre. For her, cutting vegetables for hours at a time is a form of meditation.
She believes in the humanity that underlies all immigration applications, so she looks for the uniqueness of each case and try to customize her service according to the needs of the person across the table from her. She has a no-nonsense and highly efficient service approach, putting utmost importance on saving clients’ time.
Anin is a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), attained her Bachelor of Commerce, with specialization in Human Resources and International Business, from the University of British Columbia, and brought with her experience working in multi-faceted industries, from a global oil company to a Canadian Federal department.
Please contact Anin if you have any Immigration questions.
Areas of practice:
• Express Entry – Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade
• Provincial Nominee programs
• Family sponsorship (spousal, common-law, parents/grandparents, children)
• Self-employed/business or entrepreneur class
• Criminal inadmissibility (criminal rehabilitation, Temporary Resident Permit)
• Temporary permits (work permit, study permit and visitor)
• Residency obligation appeal