Anthony practices in commercial real estate, commercial transactions, and corporate matters.
Anthony has assisted clients with:
• Drafting and Reviewing Contracts for commercial leases, shareholder agreements, real estate co-ownership agreements, loan agreements, easements, share purchase, and asset purchase agreements.
• Acting for Purchasers or Vendors for commercial transactions (Real Estate or Businesses).
• Acting for Borrowers or Private Lenders in secured real property transactions.
• Acting for Landlords or Tenants in commercial real estate leasing.
• Incorporate, amalgamating, dissolving, rectifying, and restoring Corporations.
• Draft and settle family trusts.
• Structure transactions or corporations upon instructions from clients’ tax advisors.
Anthony completed his J.D. at Thompson Rivers University in 2015, where he received the prestigious TRU Norma Quinn Scholarship for Real Estate Transactions, and was called to the British Columbia bar in 2016. From 2016 to 2019, Anthony was an associate lawyer of Aydin Bird, Business Lawyers. In a former life prior to law school, Anthony obtained a B.A. in Political Science with a minor in Criminology from Simon Fraser University, was a manager at a movie theatre, a commercial real estate assistant, and effectively the shipping department of his family’s small business. These experiences have led to a keen mind for small business considerations while delivering a personable customer-service driven approach to distilling and presenting the law, while still maintaining a high level of detail and nuance in his research to find solutions to assist all clients no matter their level of sophistication or knowledge of the law.
Anthony is an avid cinephile, interactive digital media connoisseur, and animation enthusiast.