Express Entry is the new system for most economic class immigrants, skilled workers and professionals, who are interested in immigrating to Canada.
If candidates qualify under the Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class or Federal Skilled Trade program, they will be able to submit an Express Entry profile and be entered into the Express Entry pool. Canada will rank candidates among others using a point system, called Comprehensive Ranking System, and provide an Invitation to Apply for permanent residency to the highest ranking candidates. There is no deadline to complete a profile and there are no caps on the number of candidates that will be accepted to the pool.
How we can help:
- Determine your eligibility under the Express Entry
- Conduct a detailed review of your background and help you improve your ranking
- Submit an Express Entry profile, ensuring accuracy of information and maximizing your points
- Submit a Permanent Residency Application once you receive an Invitation to Apply
- Submit your job profile on the Job Bank
- Advise you and your family throughout the process