Hi, I’m Anin Setyo. I can help you navigate through the Canadian immigration and citizenship process.
As a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, my skillset lies in collaborative work with my clients to achieve their immigration goals; Whether it be bringing in a foreign worker within a strict deadline, sponsoring a family member, allowing you to attain permanent status or anything in between, I look for the uniqueness of each case and try to customize my service according to your needs. I like to keep a dynamic practice and am knowledgeable on a wide-range of both permanent and temporary resident streams.
I believe in the humanity that underlies all immigration applications. I connect with my client on a professional level, first and foremost, but without leaving behind the human approach. I have a straightforward and high-efficiency service approach, putting utmost importance on saving my clients’ time. I have lived in three different countries and currently speaks two languages. I regret to have lost my skills in French and Japanese, but vow to gain one back this lifetime. My favourite thing to do when I am not working on immigration matters, is helping out in the kitchen of Carnegie Community Centre. For me, cutting vegetables for hours at a time is a welcomed form of meditation.
My work has allowed me to:
- Fill unique positions within their company in remote parts of Canada with talent from across the globe
- Bring loved ones to come to Canada on a permanent basis
- Overcome criminal inadmissibility to meet the requirements to come to Canada whether to work, study, or visit
- Navigate through the complex assessment process with the federal government to allow their company to sponsor a foreign worker
- Extend their ability to study/work/visit Canada beyond their initial intention
- Change the status and authorization of their activities in Canada in a timely manner
- Bring their business idea and investment to Canada
I have helped clients with:
- Express Entry – Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade
- Provincial Nominee programs
- Family sponsorship (spousal, common-law, parents/grandparents, children)
- Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Temporary permits (work permit, study permit and visitor)
- Self-employed/business or entrepreneur class
- Criminal inadmissibility (criminal rehabilitation, Temporary Resident Permit)