Dick W. Eng
Hi, I’m Dick W. Eng. I can help you with your real estate and business transactions, and with your Wills and other estate planning needs.
I practice estate planning, real estate and business law at Bell Alliance LLP.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial & Private Lending
- Commercial Leases
- Shareholder Agreements
- Business Acquisitions
- Business Contracts
- Business Succession Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Representation Agreements
- Estate Administration
- Residential Purchases
- Residential Sales
- Residential Refinancing
Most of my clients are individuals and families and small to medium sized businesses. My philosophy in life and in the practice of law is to follow the Golden Rule – treat others as you would want to be treated. Having followed this philosophy for over 35 years, I am happy to count a large number of my clients as friends.
After growing up on Saltspring Island my family and I moved to Vancouver where I attended UBC and obtained my Bachelor of Commerce and law degrees. I have been married to my wonderful wife, Anita, since shortly after graduating from university and am the proud father of two children, Natasha and Christopher. My interests have changed over the years but my current passion when I am not at work is working on my golf game – with limited success.
I have helped clients with:
- Completing residential and commercial real estate purchase and sale transactions
- Helping borrowers and lenders with mortgages
- Incorporating companies and carrying out a variety of corporate work including restorations, dissolutions, capital alterations
- Drafting and advising on legal contracts such as commercial leases, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, co-ownership agreements and joint venture agreements
- Buying and selling businesses – whether by way of an asset or share transaction
- Helping with estate planning including preparing Wills, Powers of Attorneys and Representation Agreements
- Helping settle estates including applying for estate grants such as Grants of Probate