Grace Kung (孔寶慧)
Hi, I’m Grace. I practice in corporate and commercial law, with special interest in franchises.
I practice corporate and commercial law at Bell Alliance LLP.
- Buying & Selling Business
- Business Contracts
- Shareholder Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Commercial Refinance
- Commercial & Private Lending
- Residential Purchases
- Residential Sales
- Residential Refinancing
Both quality and cost matter. I am interested in working with you to come up with the most pragmatic plan to resolve your legal issues or achieve your desired results. I believe it is my duty to help you understand whether you are getting what you have “bargained” for in commercial transactions. No matter the challenges, I aspire to be transparent and upfront with you at all times.
Before joining Bell Alliance LLP in 2019, Grace was a summer student and an articling student at Aydin Bird Business Lawyers. Grace attended University of British Columbia for her undergraduate degree and completed with a double major in political science and philosophy. Grace earned her law degree at Thompson Rivers University. Grace came from Taiwan and she speaks Mandarin, Chinese. Outside of work, Grace enjoys cycling at Stanley Park, eating ice cream while walking at the White Rock Pier, and trying out various cuisines suggested by food bloggers!
I have helped clients with:
- Acting for and advising franchisees or franchisors in regional and national franchises
- Prepare corporate and commercial agreements: shareholder’s agreements, partnership agreements, commercial leases, real estate co-ownership agreements, franchise disclosure statements, franchise agreements, and loan agreements
- Purchase and sale of businesses (by way of shares, assets, or hybrid)
- Purchase and sale of commercial and residential real estate
- Residential real estate refinances
- Incorporating, dissolving, restoring, and rectifying B.C. corporations (including professional corporations)
- Corporate reorganizations, restructuring, and internal share buy-outs
- Acting for and advising borrowers or private lenders in secured real property transactions
- Acting for and advising tenants or landlords in commercial leasing