Hi, I’m Harpreet Sidhu. I can help with your business and real estate transactions.
I focus on business and commercial real estate at Bell Alliance LLP
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Business Contracts
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Residential and Commercial Refinancing
I am committed to providing my clients with thorough, collaborative and efficient work and finding solutions that best meet their objectives. I strive to help individuals, families and businesses with both their real estate and corporate transactions.
I was born and raised in Burnaby, where I also obtained my Bachelors of Arts in Criminology and Psychology with a Policing Studies Certificate from Simon Fraser University, and a Juris Doctor from the University of Sydney. I have completed my articles at Bell Alliance prior to joining the firm as an Associate in 2023. I am fluent in Punjabi and hold a first degree black belt in karate. Outside of work I like to attend spin classes, explore new coffee shops and of course cheer on the Vancouver Canucks.
I have helped clients with:
- Buying and selling businesses by way of asset purchase or sale purchase
- Drafting and reviewing contracts such as shareholder agreements, purchase and sale agreements, and real estate co-ownership agreements
- Incorporating, dissolving, restoring and rectifying BC corporations
- Corporate reorganizations, and internal share buy-outs
- Residential and commercial financing
- Buying and selling residential and commercial real estate