Hi, I’m Shahroo Fattahi. I can help with your estate planning and probate matters, and can provide executor support services.
I assist families during a vulnerable and sensitive time—after losing a loved one. I have an approachable and professional attitude to help navigate through a difficult and onerous process, collaborating with Bell Alliance LLP’s estates team to provide solutions that alleviate the stress and anxiety of dealing with the passing of a family member or friend. I take a positive and comprehensive approach to complex situations and manage tasks efficiently and diligently.
Born in Iran and raised on the beautiful North Shore, I have a passion for studying people, cultures, and languages. I graduated from UBC with a major in Latin American Studies and love to travel internationally to further my scope of understanding human interactions. My fascination with law stemmed from the desire to help people navigate through life’s challenges, which landed me at Bell Alliance in 2010. I am proud to be a mother to a rambunctious toddler who keeps me on my toes every day and teaches me relentlessly. I also am a Commissioner for taking Oaths and Affidavits so will meet with clients to witness their execution of certain documents.
I support clients and lawyers at Bell Alliance by:
- Managing the implementation of complex estate plans by the Bell Alliance estates team
- Collaborating with financial planners, accountants, and other professionals during the estate planning and estate administration process
- Setting up and manage Power of Attorney and Executor case management
- Drafting estate planning documents such as Wills, Powers of Attorney, Representation Agreements and Trust Agreements
- Preparing, drafting and filing for probate applications with the Supreme Court of British Columbia
- Working collaboratively with Executors to provide support when administering estates
- Contributing to the marketing and business operations, technology initiatives, and community giving projects of Bell Alliance