Lalli is a lawyer at Bell Alliance LLP assisting clients in corporate, commercial and real estate matters. Along with his compassionate approach and friendly attitude, Lalli strives for prompt and efficient outcomes for his clients.
Lalli is able to assist with:
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Setting up new businesses.
- Tax-effective reorganizations.
- Purchase and sale of businesses.
- Setting up trusts.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial leases, employment agreements and corporate contracts, including but not limited to, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, independent contractor agreements, loan agreements, and asset and share purchase agreements.
- General corporate governance matters.
In addition to his corporate and real estate practice, Lalli is able to assist clients with their estate planning needs including drafting Wills, Power of Attorneys and Representation Agreements.
Lalli was born and raised in Denmark, and moved to Vancouver prior to commencing his university education. He completed his undergraduate degree in Political Science at UBC, and pursued his law degree in the UK. During his studies, Lalli played varsity soccer and spent many hours volunteering in the community. Following law school, Lalli obtained his Masters in Laws in Tax (LL.M.) from UBC, as he enjoys the complex and challenging nature of tax law. With these skills, Lalli is keen on finding ways to help businesses prosper.
In his free time, Lalli enjoys travelling, watching and playing soccer, keeping up with the latest political trends and reading about finance and capital markets. Lalli is able to communicate in 6 different languages including, Punjabi and Danish.