Nick is a lawyer at Bell Alliance LLP and practices real estate and corporate commercial law.
He can help clients with the following:
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Commercial leasing
- Secured and unsecured financing transactions for institutional lenders as well as for private lenders and borrowers
- Drafting commercial contracts such as Employment Agreements, Services Agreements, Website Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies, Shareholder Agreements, Asset Purchase Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements
- Business purchase and sale transactions
- Incorporations of private companies including professional corporations
- Corporate transactions and reorganizations
- General corporate governance including day-to-day legal matters for companies
Nick also has experience with estate planning matters and the preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Representation Agreements.
Nick was born and raised in Manila, Philippines and moved to Vancouver to pursue his education. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctor degrees at UBC and was called to the bar in BC in 2018. In his spare time, Nick enjoys reading, casual photography, personal finance, hiking where there are nice views and is a car enthusiast.