Skip to main content



Immigration – Other Services


Other services we offer include:

Study Permits

If you want to study for longer than six months in Canada, you will need to get study visa Canada that is valid for the duration of your studies.

Canada Visitor Visa

A temporary resident visa, often referred to as a visitor visa, is required for specific countries to travel to Canada. An application can now be automatically approved for a multiple entry visa, allowing you to travel to Canada several times for a maximum of 10 years or one month prior to the expiration of your passport.

Extension or Change of Status in Canada

If you wish to extend your visit, work or studies in Canada or change your status, you can do so while in Canada. It’s important to remember the extension or change of status application must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada prior to your initial status expiring.

Temporary Resident Permits

Foreign nationals who are inadmissible to Canada must obtain a temporary resident permit in order to enter Canada or obtain a study or work permit.

Criminal Rehabilitation

Foreign nationals who are inadmissible to Canada because of past criminal activities must apply for rehabilitation or be considered deemed rehabilitated.

Parent/Grandparent Super Visa

The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa designed for qualified parents and grandparents oversea, that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years depending on the validity of the passport. The key difference is that the Super Visa allows an individual to stay for up to two years on each entry into Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry Visa (in those passports with a10 year validity) would only have a status period for each entry of six months only.

Canadian Citizenship

There are three main ways to become a Canadian Citizen: You must have been born in Canada, have a parent that is Canadian or first be granted Permanent Residency. There are also the “Lost Canadian”, which refers to a person who lost the Canadian citizenship due to previous citizenship laws, but can apply now apply for proof of citizenship.

Self-Employed Permanent Residency

The Self-Employed Persons Program seeks to bring people who will become self-employed in Canada. They must have either relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics and intend and be able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada; or experience in farm management and intend and be able to buy and manage a farm in Canada.

Subscribe to our newsletter for advice, tips, and the latest news.