Hi, I’m Lisa Niro. I help clients navigate real estate development projects and commercial property issues.
I practice commercial and real estate law and am the Managing Partner at Bell Alliance LLP.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Land Assemblies
- Commercial Leases
- Strata Assemblies & Wind-Ups
- Commercial & Private Lending
- Residential purchases
- Residential sales
- Residential Mortgaging & Refinancing
I enjoy assisting clients with complex transactions and unique situations. By helping my clients understand the issues and all options available to them, I am able to develop solutions that give my clients confidence and comfort.
I graduated law school as part of the first inaugural class of Thompson Rivers University’s Faculty of Law. Following law school, I articled at Bell Alliance and continued on as an associate, and now a partner. When I’m not assisting clients with their legal transactions, I enjoy spending time in the mountains and on the water. My favourite activity is mountain biking on the North Shore, however I also enjoy skiing, snowboarding, paddle boarding and kayaking.
I have helped clients with:
- Creating ownership structures for commercial property acquisitions and development ventures
- Acquiring, financing, and selling commercial properties
- Commercial lease matters
- Land assemblies
- Acquiring land for development
- Preparing and negotiating legal agreements for rezoning, development permit approval, and building permit approval
- Drafting and filing disclosure statements for pre-sale marketing
- Subdividing land
- Creating strata properties
- Preparing and negotiating easements, rights of way, and covenants
- Conveying completed development units